On behalf of our American client, we're looking for a skilful and motivated SEO Specialist proficient in both Amazon and Google Ads.
Our client is a US-based marketing agency focused on promoting and increasing sales on Amazon for its customers. You will learn and join projects of various domains and you’ll be taught how to analyze data, influence it, and set up marketing strategies and campaigns for customers from all over the world.
Given the time difference between Ukraine and the US, for the first one or two months, we’ll need you to work a shifted schedule (starting 1 pm Kyiv time on business days). After that, you can choose a schedule that is convenient for you.
When you get started, you will be provided with materials about the tools and strategies you will be using. Besides, one of the team members will be assisting you with getting acknowledged with the domain and the workflow, so even if you don’t have previous relevant experience but feel like it’s what you’ll exceed in, feel free to apply!
You will be working with the US-based founder of the company and Ukraine-based Advertising Lead.
- Manage, compile and analyze large amounts of data;
- Formatting and analyzing advertising reports;
- Working with keywords research and advertising optimization;
- Working with eCommerce solutions in order to enhance and increase their visibility.
- Previous experience of working as an SEO Specialist at least for half a year;
- Practical experience with any eCommerce advertising solution (Amazon Advertising, Google Ads etc);
- Ability to work fast;
- Readiness to handle repetitive tasks not losing the performance level;
- Ability to learn and implement new knowledge quickly;
- Being self-driven, attentive to details and sharp-minded;
- Decent spoken and written English level (at least Upper-Intermediate);
- Basic knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets;
- Experience with AirTable will be a plus.
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets - from US and Canada to Europe and Israel - and help them creating the products and services they exactly need.
Our team keeps on growing and we constantly need new bright, smart and inspired professionals to #joinus and help creating something amazing.
DOU company page: