We are looking for a well-experienced BA.
- Regular communication with internal and external business stakeholders (alignment, prioritization, progress tracking);
- Close collaboration with internal and external DEV/QA teams (planning, task management, bug tracking, change management);
- Creating functional specifications (incl. flow diagrams, data mappings, examples);
- Preparing UAT scenarios, end to end validation;
- Creating documentation (user guides, technical guides, release notes);
- Analyze 3rd parties API (banks, card processing, payment integrator) documentation and create integration requirements for Back end developers;
- Investigate issues, develop logic flows and make sure everything is implemented correctly;
- 2+ years of experience as a Business/System Analyst;
- Analytical and communications skills necessary to gather and define business requirements and translate them into solutions;
- Strong technical background (including knowledge of programming basics);
- Strong system analysis skills (data modelling);
- Hands-on experience with APIs (SOAP XML, REST JSON/XML);
- Experience with typical integration patterns;
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in the international environment
- Higher education; preferably a Master’s degree in Computer Science, or Computer Engineering, or Applied Mathematics;
- CCBA or CBAP certified;
- Professional books in a corporate library;
- English courses;
- Training and education;
- Comfortable and creative workspace;
- Corporate leisure activities;
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications;
- Comfortable workplace;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Individual approach to professional and career growth;
- 18 working days of paid vacation, paid sick leave
Our main idea is really simple - to help entrepreneurs and companies with the technology side of their projects. We give them the possibility to focus on business while we do our best - amazing software development.
Our Values: Trust, Transparency, Sence of Beauty, Social Responsibility.
Let's rock together!
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.