Intellias engineers will be a part of IT Transformation project team for our Customer to run PoCs for new technologies with dedicated innovation resources (New Technologies & Open Banking).
Candidate will be a part of IT Transformation project team to run PoCs for new technologies with dedicated innovation resources (New Technologies & Open Banking). General goal is to build and setup new microservice architecture in the Bank to increase time to market for new banking products and services. Team is responsible for creating a middle layer to platform like NeoBank with fully GDPR / PSD2 compliance, building new or transforming current integration processes according to MSA principals. Cloud native architecture with Agile product development practices are used within digital transformation.
- 5+ years of experience in Java;
- Deep practical experience with Spring Boot;
- Deep understanding of microservices architectural principles;
- Practical experience with Kubernetes and Helm for different environments;
- Hands-on experience with Kafka and Kafka Streams;
- Knowledge of different communication protocols (REST, gRPC, events, messaging);
- Hands-on experience with Docker containerization for different environments;
- Be familiar with ’The Twelve-Factor App’ principles;
- Understanding of CI/CD practices and types of quality gates;
- Hands-on experience with unit/integration/API testing for microservices;
- Taking full responsibility for the results of own work;
- At least Intermediate level of English;
- Bachelor’s degree.
Nice to have:
- API design and documentation skills;
- Ability to describe and document architectural/design decisions;
- Practical experience with NoSQL databases.
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 November 2020