We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced React Developer for our client team. React developers are a key part of the client team which is responsible for turning innovative experience designs into enterprise-class web applications.
Our client is a digital product design and delivery company focused on designing and developing delightfully functional digital products that solve tough problems in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare, and compliance.
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles;
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux);
• Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript;
• Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus;
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs;
• Experience in CSS3/HTML5;
• Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards;
• Layout and design patterns (Bootstrap, Flexbox, etc.);
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.;
• Experience with typical client-side tasks like routing, caching, communicating with API, etc.;
• Experience with GIT;
• Profound knowledge of browser limitations, testing, and debugging;
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
• Experience with Scrum Methodology;
• Intermediate English;
• Good team player with good written and verbal communication skills.
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
We are the team of passionate developers who sincerely love their job. We deliver unique products to increase efficiency and ensure transparent, easy and comfortable working process. Meet our products made by developers for developers.
DOU company page: