We are looking for a performance-driven developer who can help us design, plan and lead backend team to achieve the common goal. Build the system from scratch and be a part of the future here and now!
Our Client is a leading worldwide Korean high-tech company operating in many different areas. The main objective is to develop a Web app integration of the Autonomous Vehicle Simulator located in the cloud environment according to the provided Software Requirements.
- Plan web app's backend architecture;
- Design the system and scale it;
- Implement cool new features, services, and APIs for the cloud Autonomous Vehicle Simulator;
- Write reusable code and libraries;
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Implement security and data protection;
- Perform code review.
- End to end web experience;
- Proficiency in backend with Node.js at least 3+ years of commercial development;
- Good understanding of computer science in algorithms, analysis, computer organization, data structures;
- Experience in Virtualization/Containerization: Docker;
- Experience with Redis/MySQL/PostgreSQL - indexing, performance optimization, etc;
- Experience with unit/integration tests using: jest, mocha, nock, chai, etc.;
- Mandatory soft skills combined with excellent English and the ability to go out of the comfort zone to learn new technologies.
Nice to have:
- Familiar with Hadoop/HDFS/SPARK;
- Understands Kubernetes/AWS ECS;
- Would be a plus to have experience in Terraform.
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 November 2020