Forte Group is looking for an experienced Full-Stack .NET Developer who will be responsible for developing, implementing technical solutions and performing refactoring for applications.
Our client provides leading technology and services to the golf industry across the United States and Great Britain including software that manages tee sheets, points of sale, and reservation services with a focus on providing a great experience for golf players and smooth operation of golf courses.
The project consists of two applications: POS and Backoffice. Point of the sale web application is used for placing and paying orders, inventory, and membership management. Backoffice provides the admin part of the system.
- Developing and maintaining existing applications;
- Performing refactoring;
- Working with Product and QA teams while applying strong analytical and problem-solving skills to deliver high-quality software that meets the needs of our clients and stakeholders;
- Conducting code reviews and mentoring less experienced colleagues
- .NET Core and .NET Framework
- Front end experience in a popular framework (preferably Vue / Angular)
- MSSQL database
- Experience with WebForms/MVC
- Experience with Go would be a plus
- BS/BSE degree or equivalent with a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in building/integrating Frontend and Backend APIs
- Experience with automated code testing (unit testing, automated UI testing)
- Experience working on the enterprise level, production applications
- Upper-Intermediate English
About Forte Group
Forte Group is an international IT consulting firm with headquarters in Chicago and two other offices in Eastern Europe. It was founded in 2000 by entrepreneur Steve Kreynin.
DOU company page: