Our company is growing fast and we are expanding our Recruitment Team and looking for an experienced IT recruiter who will drive the recruitment process for existing clients and new businesses.
Our mission is to connect mature businesses and dynamic startups with unique local talents for the synergy magic to happen.
We can propose a lot of interesting activities, direct cooperation with clients, and experience working with global companies (including Fortune list).
- 3+ years of experience in IT sourcing/recruiting
- Understanding of the newest and most successful sourcing tools and strategies
- Experience in writing attractive and meaningful pitches/job descriptions etc.
- Ability to multitask and attention to details
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English
- You will be responsible for specific technical directions (like Java, Front End, DevOps, etc.)
- You will be tightly cooperating with pre-sales and management, tech leads and recruiters
- Customer requirements elaboration and clarification
- Vacancy description creation, posting
- Searching for new candidates and building a proper pipeline for open positions
- Interviewing candidates, coordinating interview stages with clients
- Client feedback analysis and proper adjustments
- Preparing candidates for client interview
- Provide all information about the candidate, needed for hiring, job offer negotiations and sign off
● Premium medical insurance (after probation period)
● Fitness club membership (after probation period)
● 24 calendar days of vacation per year
● 15 paid sick leaves per year
● State holidays
● Company legal and accounting support
● Flexible working hours without time trackers
● Office breakfasts, snacks, beverages, and cheer-up events
About United Software Solutions
United Software builds and operates dedicated teams for businesses. Our mission is to connect mature businesses and dynamic startups with unique local talents for the synergy magic to happen.
Three ‘T’s serve as our values, those are True, Trust, Transparency. We are honest and transparent with our partners and they trust us.
Since our founders come from large IT outsourcing companies, they specifically decided to organize their own business in a different way: “Build your future, don’t outsource it”.
The teams we build for our clients work independently on the project, without any excessive bureaucracy. We organize the optimal working conditions: flexible work schedule, different activities and team building, medical insurance, premium sport & fitness, 24 days of paid vacation, and of course a cozy kitchen with different snacks, sweets, and drinks.
We believe in happiness in the workplace and make it real.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
24 November 2020