We're ambitious and rapidly growing B2B SaaS with over 1500 customers in 80 countries, from early-stage businesses to scaleups including Notion, Revolut, Lemonade, and Fortune 500 companies.
We're looking for a hands-on Senior Site-Reliability who will help us create a scalable and reliable envs
- Create a scalable, secure, and reliable environment to support the organization’s software system and increase site reliability and performance
- Proactively identify operational risks/control deficiencies in the technology stack and assist with the automation of routine tasks
- Review existing processes and recommend changes or institute new processes as necessary, including the areas of monitoring, upgrades, and tuning, etc
- Work closely with Product and the Engineering team to execute business deliverables
- Generate technical and support procedure documentation
- Gain in-depth product knowledge and become familiar with the software localization process over the globe
- Implement best practices and contribute to the evolving team as we continue to grow
- Work on a cutting edge product that accelerates growth and efficiency
IF YOU HAVE
- In-depth knowledge of Linux troubleshooting, including networking, file systems, and security
- Deep understanding of AWS, Nginx, networking, CDNs, and other modern infrastructure
- Experience with containers and platforms such as LXC, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with (Infrastructure) automation through scripting, such as Ansible, Terraform, Python, Bash, etc.
- Experience with developing and maintaining AWS cloud-based solutions
- Familiarity with cloud security and governance models
- Expert in analyzing large-scale Web applications and APIs using PHP, MySQL, and MongoDB
- Understanding of Incident management, and a knack for troubleshooting tough problems
- Realize that failure is inevitable, so embrace it and plan for it
- Comfortable with a fast-paced startup environment
- Curiosity about how things work, and the ability to learn rapidly
- Working knowledge of English (B2)
- Experience with MySQL, Redis, and MongoDB databases
- Experience with FreeBSD and FreeBSD jails
- Experience with DevOps tools
WHAT WE CAN OFFER TO YOU
- Competitive salary and employee stock options (the exact format will be adjusted by country)
- Referral and sign-on bonus program
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation agreed upon during the hiring process
- Top-notch tech equipment to work with
- Wellness benefits
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team events
Want to join one of Latvia's most exciting startups?
Lokalise is a B2B SaaS platform for teams, that require translation management of their digital content. Startups, web agencies, and global enterprises worldwide use Lokalise platform to manage their localized content.
In 3 years Lokalise got more than 1,500 happy clients including Revolut, HP, Yelp, Tesco, Delivery Hero, Mango, and Kaspersky. According to them, "besides Lokalise there is nothing worth trying in translation and localization” - we believe them and try to outperform ourselves.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 December 2020