P2H is looking for UI/UX Designer with at least 1,5 years of experience to join our team.
P2H is looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer to join our team.
— At least 1.5 years of experience in UX/UI design
— Up-to-date portfolio
— Experience designing on multiple platforms (Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, AfterEffect, InVision)
— Strong visual design skills, an excellent sense of typography, layout, and general design principles
— Knowledge of basic usability principles
— Ability to prioritize multiple projects while effectively maintaining timelines and expectations
— Experience Design skills: creating wireframes, flows, mockups, specs
— Be a highly creative, passionate, collaborative team player
— Attention to the details
— Intermediate level of English
Will be a plus:
— Understanding of HTML/CSS basics
— Experience in mobile design
— Work on web-projects, be a part of the team of 10 talented and skilled UI/UX Designers
— Opportunity to choose between the remote and office work formats
— Nice and comfortable office located near the metro station Universitet
— Flexible working schedule
— Free English courses
— Competitive salary paid annual leave and sick leave
— Full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
— Corporate events, competitions, and team building events
We have successfully completed 119,521 projects for clients from 129 countries. That means you will always have a lot of interesting tasks to help you realize your potential to the fullest.
Our key expertise
Front-end & Back-end Solutions
Web & Mobile Development
Product Design (UI & UX)
Quality Assurance Services
Marketing Products & Services
- You can work remotely. We will provide you with all the required hardware and software.
- You will have an opportunity to improve your English skills without leaving the office.
- We are bike-friendly. In 2019, P2H was the runner-up in “The Most Bike-Friendly Company of the Year” contest.
- You can join our football team. It won the Middle League championship of IT League 2019.
- We provide complete legal and accounting support for all our contract workers.
- You are free to build a process you feel comfortable with. For example, we have flexible working hours. If necessary, you can also take extra paid leave.
- You will join a cool team of more than 400 top-level professionals in comfortable offices in the heart of the city center.
- Our well-developed knowledge transfer system will enable you to master new technologies and tools fast.
- You will have a lot of opportunities to make your own decisions and hone T-shaped skills since our company has a flat organizational structure.
We’ll be happy to have you on our team!
DOU company page: