We are looking for a Android Engineer skilled in Kotlin and with a strong API integration background.
Our client is an Indonesian fintech company that processes payments, runs marketplaces, disburses payroll and loans, detects fraud and helps other businesses to grow. The client wants to develop a new e-wallet app that complements their merchant ecosystem.
- Build an Android application from scratch;
- Writing reusable and maintainable code;
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality;
- Optimizing code for maximum performance;
- Participating in the Agile development process, team planning, estimation, review activities;
- Work in an international team.
- At least 5 years of hands-on Android experience in a professional environment having accompanied several successful app launches from the beginning to regular maintenance;
- Expert in Android mobile application development including know-how about Android SDK and NDK, UI frameworks, Maps Applications, Android Kotlin;
- Fundamentals in object-oriented programming, data structures and algorithm design;
- Experience working with RESTful APIs;
- Covering functionality with tests automation using JUnit, Mockito, Espresso, Robolectric;
- At least upper-intermediate written and spoken English.
- Grow professionally with subsidized certifications, courses, and conferences;
- Improve your English with conversation clubs and direct client communication;
- Enjoy our extra perks: unlimited vacation, flexible schedule, bonuses for important life events, fresh food & snacks in the office;
- Let loose with fun parties, BBQs, online activities and off-sites.
At eTeam, we’re just as much entrepreneurs as we are engineers, designers & product managers. We understand deeply that building a company is hard, & requires more than just great tech. That’s our difference. We use our experience to add value to our partners well beyond the world class apps we build. We become a part of your team — strategizing with you, making important introductions, playing devil’s advocate, building out customer acquisition channels. We work hard to make your dreams come true, because your success is our success.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.