We are looking for an incredible Graphic Designer to join the creative team of a digital marketing agency, with a very diverse portfolio of clients to work with.
We're looking for someone who understands the world of online marketing and is capable of design at the highest and most detailed levels and has a creative and marketing-oriented mind.
- Full time position – 5 days a week, 9 hours per day
- Collaborating with yellowHEAD’s video teams in creating storyboards for video ads, while keeping clients brand guidelines and industry best practices in mind.
- Create marketing Banners for ad campaigns to be used in Google, Facebook campaigns and more across the web for our clients, leading global companies.
- Design creatives for client’s app store pages, like screenshots, icons and feature graphics.
- "Create" - from knowing the client and the account, asking the right questions, understanding the brief and the market (the client's and ours), taking part and leading brainstorm sessions, coming up with concepts, designing the materials, receiving feedback and finally learning from how they performed to improve for the next round.
- Communicate with our design team in Israel daily.
- At least 3 years of experience as a marketing designer.
- Solid knowledge in the entire Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Good eye for design, motion and typography, attention to details, must be a creative thinker and come up with concepts from scratch and to know when to keep things simple and when to create magic.
- Accept criticism, be a team player.
- Know how to take dozens of photoshop layers and create great looking banners from it that people would want to click on.
- Personality wise, the applicant must have exceptional inter personal skills. This position is of a focal point at this agency who must play well with others.
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure, be able to follow instructions and guidelines, meet timelines.
- High level of English
- After effects & premier knowledge – advantage
- Collaborating with video teams – advantage
** Applicants without a portfolio will not be answered.
- Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
- Informal and friendly atmosphere;
- Bureaucracy-free and people-oriented culture
- Opportunity for professional growth;
- IT CLUSTER membership;
- English and Hebrew classes with a lot of fun;
- Cool corporate events, team buildings;
- Thursdays “happy hours”;
- New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
- Library in the office;
- Gym in the office;
- Ping-pong and PS;
- Birthday gifts;
- Attention to every employee.
About Israel IT
Israel IT Hub in Ukraine is the place where innovations, technologies, IT talents, and leading world companies meet to transform cool ideas into successful businesses.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 November 2020