Международная продуктово-сервисная компания (B2B), которая занимается программируемой рекламой в интернете, ищет DevOps Engineer (with Python) в один из своих проектов.
We are looking for a Tools & Infrastructure Software Engineer for our partner company. This guy will work as a part of a team of multi-disciplined engineers, responsible for enabling the efficient, well-organised and robust flow of data through their systems, all the way from capture through to processing and delivery.
What you will be doing:
• Improve existing tooling, evaluate and developing new ones.
• Large focus on building scalable solutions that will support the growth of the business.
• Maximum uptime to both our internal and external customers.
• Evaluation of AWS-provided tools and services.
• Improve and maintain current CI/CD framework.
• Participate in application and infrastructure planning, testing and development.
• Constantly improve our monitoring and performance of services and tools.
What you need to be successful:
• Professional experience building applications in Python.
• Experience with AWS.
• Experience with current DevOps technologies and practices — Kubernetes, Ansible, Prometheus.
• Experience setting up logging, monitoring and metrics for applications.
• Experience with CI/CD frameworks, e.g. Circle CI, BuildKite, Jenkins, TeamCity.
• Good communications skills, ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, and enjoyment of learning from and teaching other team new skills.
Would be plus (any of them):
• Experience with modern build systems, e.g. Bazel, Maven, Gradle.
• Experience with JVM.
What is in it for you:
• Flexible working — We give you the option to Work from Home or better still you can work from our office for 2 weeks in total per year.
• Sharing culture — If you have learned something new, we welcome you to share it with the team through a short presentation.
• Diversity — You will be working in global diverse teams with intelligent and like-minded individuals.
• Days off — You will get 20 days holiday per year plus 2 bonus days off including your birthday and all 11 of the Ukraine public holidays off.
About Data Science UA
We understand that you need more than just a search engine to find IT and technical professionals or to progress your own career, that is why we established Data Scientist UA.
One place connecting business and developers.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
DevOps / Sysadmin