We’re searching for the new team member to our Capitalise family!
Do you like new challenges? Are you willing to grab new technology and become an expert in it? Do you think that React + Redux is a super combo and it even looks better with Immutable? Do you want to take part in technical discussions, propose your ideas and implement them together with a team? If so - you’re the person we’re looking for.
- 2.5 + years of ReactJS development experience
- ES6, React, Redux, Redux-Saga
- Experience in SCSS or another preprocessor
- Understanding SOLID principles
- Understanding of Continuous Integration
- Working in an Agile development environment
- English level — Upper intermediate
- Enjoys working in a team
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of TypeScript.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker.
- Understanding Microservice architecture
- Development trending UK banking solution.
- Communication with worldwide team and directly with customer.
- Taking part in technical decision making process.
- Taking part in technical discussions.
- Do R&D and exploring of alternative technical solutions.
- Growing as technical expert :)
- Flexible working hours.
- Office with flexible space for meetings, open 24/7
- Possibility to work remotely till the end of 2020
- You can select a computer or/and a laptop that is most convenient for you.
- Social package, including medical insurance, sports compensation,educational budget, free English classes, psychological training sessions.
- 20 days of paid annual vacation.
- 15 days of paid sick-leaves.
- Having fun with your team is required. Team-building and corporate celebrations.
Ralabs is a software development company providing high-quality services to our customers. Over 6+ years production experience with full stack skills (including databases, DevOps, frontend & backend) & in overall process (delivering, management, test techniques, etc).
We offer a full range of software development and consultancy services including Development of custom Social Networks, Web portals, E-commerce, Web Applications, Design, Corporate Identity and Mobile Application Development, IT projects outsourcing, dedicated teams, architecture design and assessments, quality assurance, UI/UX consulting services, development & operations.
We specialize in MEAN JS front- and backend development.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 October 2020