Our team is working with fast growing Online Swiss Bank in FinTech industry.
- Modern office in the center of the city
- Growth opportunities: local trainings, webinars on demand and workshops, compensated conferences and certifications, contribution to open source frameworks
- Competitive compensation with yearly review based on professional growth and performance
- Fun and life balance: team and corporate team buildings, hackathons, cyber sport events
- Local infrastructure: powerful workstations (no VDIs), sweets and cookies, communication space, sport and relax rooms, game zone, gym in the office
Summary of projects and systems:
our client is the bank and high tech company, focusing on technology excellence. Despite it is the bank, the legacy code is limited. We are implementing Continuous Delivery direction, with Docker and K8s infrastructure, bi-weekly releases and maximum automation. Our projects are related to investment in shares, derivatives and other financial products. Our team is responsible for implementation of the platform for trading on stock and other markets etc.
In our program there are 40 people and we are working as Scrum teams, 5-7 people in each team, supported by local Business Analysts. Daily you will communicate with our client's stakeholders on Stand Ups, status and other meetings, following best practices of Agile processes. As communication tools we are using: video conferences, rocket chat and other tools.
If you are proactive, creative and ready for new challenges - welcome in our team, will improve quality of product, process together with team and client.
- Direct communication with client - BA / PO / end users
- Documenting data flows and data mappings
- Eliciting, elaborating and documenting business/functional requirements
- Data discrepancy investigation
- Facilitating and coordinating grooming/demo to the client
- Product backlog handling
- prototyping UI forms
- product metrics gathering
- preparing presentations for the teams on business aspects
- At least 2+ years of proven experience in a BA/FA position
- Financial domain knowledge (experience with investment or banking institutions)
- Understanding SDLC
- Analytical mindset
- Understanding of and practical experience with different ways of formulating requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Excel/Word knowledge
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work independently
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 October 2020