Our client is a leading global Financial markets data provider runs a number of change programs to deliver of high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency and low-latency data management chain.
The system is a big data solution that used for preparing trade analytics and reporting used by the company, its customers and regulators. Its a part of trading platform used for Forex trading assuming billions of transactions per day. The project is used by end-users for better analysis of large data sets and to help make better decisions.
From technical perspective it is used Kafka, HDFS, Parquet, SQL, analytics based on Spark, Scala, SQL and Java, XML reporting as well as Tableau desktop and server; Impala and their big data components.
We are looking for Scala developers with basic Java and BigData knowledge to participate in enterprise solution
• Establish SDLC and development best practices
• Ensure constant delivery and high quality
• Take part in hiring and people management
• Develop high-quality software, design, and functional documentation
Provide estimates for specific software feature implementation
• Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
• Build unit tests for your code
• Develop and maintain tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code that follows open sourcing standards
• Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
• Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies and standards
Scala, Hadoop, SQL, SPARK, Kafka Streams
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 October 2020