We are excited to invite a Senior Front-End developer to join our experienced and creative team. You will have an opportunity to work on interesting internal and external projects, as well as become one of the key team members in Beetroot Solutions.
While we cherish a proven technical background, we equally value well-developed communication skills and the ability to work on a team.
Experience in different web technologies, project architecture design and the ability to choose the right tool, programming language or library required for the job is expected. Knowing how to find the “correct” solution, and your proficiency in explaining it to the client and your colleagues will make you a top candidate.
- Lead web application development
- Technical evaluation of ongoing projects and new requests
- Assist with system architectural decisions
- Potentially mentorship and coaching of the development team to elevate team performance
- Spearheading creation of the best practices policies and “know-how” for Beetroot developers
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience with popular frameworks like React/Vue/Angular 2+
- Extensive background in development and delivering complex projects throughout the lifecycle
- Experience working within scrum framework
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Demonstrable portfolio of projects
- Microservices architecture knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Passion, drive, energy, a sense of humor and a great attitude
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English (both written and verbal)
- You love borsch!
- Experience with coaching and mentorship to elevate team performance
- Experience with NodeJS
- Naming five or more dishes that include beetroot, besides borsch
Does this describe you?
There is such a thing as being a “true Beetroot”.
We value people who are eager for continual improvement. Someone who desires to be the most caring, professional, and progressive version of yourself. Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach, and drive for improvement are what truly make a difference. Our hope is that you will be a team player who can accept responsibility for your work, solve problems pragmatically, and remain highly motivated. It is also important to be outgoing, well-organized, and efficient with a strong ability to prioritize.
Now that we’ve covered the basics, let's share more about us!
We are a Swedish-Ukrainian IT company, building dream teams of developers and designers for companies around the globe. As an emerging company, co-producing with other emerging companies, we work with both start-up businesses and advanced businesses. In essence, we are the cannonball for our client’s success. With over 400 team members, Beetroot fosters a family environment. We are a tightly knit group who loves spending time together. Our desire is to provide a cozy workplace full of trust, equality, and steamy bowls of borsch!
Do you like perks? So do we! We provide:
- A work environment with a minimum level of hierarchy
- Family-like culture in a comfortable, well-equipped office
- Great networking opportunities with international clients
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary, paid vacation, medical insurance, and social benefits
- Team building activities: ski trips, Beetroot breakfast, movie nights...and more!
- English lessons with native speakers
- Discounted Beetroot Academy courses
- Annual allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
Beetroot specializes in building dedicated teams of developers and designers for clients around the world.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 October 2020