The Technical Project Manager will be expected to develop and manage engagement and delivery activities with strategic customer accounts. The Tech PM will be a solution-focused professional responsible for representing service delivery for both existing and prospective customers, as well as managing
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Lead the implementation of medium- and large-scale projects for the benefit of WorldAPP’s customer
• Manage day-to-day customer interactions, working with customer contacts to understand their requirements, identify gaps, and resolve issues
• Operate with a sense of urgency, producing accurate work product while maintaining lines of communication with all technical teams involved in each project
• Coordinate between technical and functional specialists as well as subject matter experts, within WorldAPP and customer organizations
• Take a leadership role with team members, departments and our other offices around the world to produce a variety of deliverables with speed, efficiency and quality
• Travel to customer sites as necessary for scoping, training, and solution rollout (travel is generally less than 15%)
• Partner with sales, pre-sales, product management and development teams on the solution, with focus on assessing implementation sizing, writing statements of work, and facilitating the customer signature and approval process
• Demonstrate a broad knowledge of the Form.com platform and offering framework, as well as the ability to communicate the WorldAPP value proposition and competitive advantage
• Track and manage projects with the goals of meeting customer satisfaction while staying within schedule and cost targets
• Build and cultivate strong customer relationships
• Manage to service delivery governance metrics with customers and cross-functional delivery teams
• 4+ years of professional experience as a client facing SDLC/Software Development Project Manager or similar role OR
• 4+ years of experience in multiple IT areas or relevant architecture and project management experience
• Experience with Jira, TestRail, Git, Teamcity
• Excellent understanding scrum/agile, waterfall methodologies
• Experience with systems integration (understands terminology such as SFTP, XML, CSV, etc.)
• Strong communication and presentation skills, with ability to explain solutions, provide alternatives, escalate as needed, and have conversations at executive levels
• Experience running projects with a duration of six months or greater
• Excellent reasoning and strong decision-making skills
• Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership, honesty and integrity
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, related field, or equivalent work experience
• Excellent understanding of SaaS architecture, data collection and business workflow concepts
• Ability to quickly build trusted relationships with customers. Must have a background to ensure successful delivery and the skill and experience to effectively manage it.
• Knowledge of technology and products that comprise the enterprise IT fabric (e.g. CRM systems, BI Dashboards, etc.)
• Optimally, has a balanced combination of large corporate and small, entrepreneurial company background.
• Proven track record of managing large-scale customer engagements
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
• Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify process gaps
• Ability to work independently and manage priorities
• Demonstrated understanding of project management principles to ensure successful deployments
Our flagship product, Form.com, coupled with our extraordinary services offerings makes us the global leader in enterprise inspection software. Whether it’s streamlining data capture, automating operations, or dramatically improving data analysis, we deliver unique cloud-based solutions configured to specific enterprise needs. Since beginning operations in 2002, we have become the premier solutions provider and a strategic technology partner for many of the world’s largest enterprises.
What makes WorldAPP different?
We bring together the brightest minds in creativity, engineering, and business to deliver solutions that streamline enterprise operations. We offer a casual, people-first corporate culture and strongly believe in promoting from within and investing in our employees. If you enjoy people, are passionate about your work, and are looking to join an exciting environment, this is the opportunity for you.
Про компанію Form.com
Сторінка компанії на DOU:
Job posted on
15 October 2020