Lokalise is a leading all-in-one localization platform for software, apps, websites, games... We help streamline the localization and translation process, enabling product teams to significantly shorten their time to market and successfully grow multilingual products.
We're looking for a hands-on b2b customer marketer who will help us drive retention, customer loyalty, advocacy, and growth.
- Coordinate with various departments and develop go-to-customer strategies that drive usage, satisfaction, and growth.
- Build strong customer relationships through engaging marketing campaigns with a mission to build a community of product advocates.
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as webinars, newsletters, and ongoing nurture campaigns.
- Develop marketing strategies to increase renewals, referrals, and cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Showcase customer success and run co-marketing activities.
- Connect with customers to ensure continued education and success throughout the lifecycle
- Create marketing content for the customer success team, ensuring it is written to a high standard and consistent in style, quality, and tone of voice.
IF YOU HAVE
- Proven hands-on experience with B2B customer marketing tactics
- Strong passion for serving and understanding technical audiences
- Creative marketing and communication skills
- Excellent English communication and writing skills (native or near-native speaker)
- Experience creating and executing customer marketing campaigns and managing programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy (including email marketing, webinars, case study programs, social proofs, review management, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills to analyze customer data and determine campaign performance.
- Strong technical skills, including experience with Salesforce CRM, digital marketing tools, and channels.
then we would love to talk to you!
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Individual professional development policy with the allocated yearly budget and training days
- Performance, referral and sign-on bonus program
- Flexible working hours, loyalty leave program and a day off on your birthday
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit and team events
Want to join one of Latvia's most exciting startups?
Lokalise is a B2B SaaS platform for teams, that require translation management of their digital content. Startups, web agencies, and global enterprises worldwide use Lokalise platform to manage their localized content.
In 3 years Lokalise got more than 1,500 happy clients including Revolut, HP, Yelp, Tesco, Delivery Hero, Mango, and Kaspersky. According to them, "besides Lokalise there is nothing worth trying in translation and localization” - we believe them and try to outperform ourselves.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 October 2020