Full-time/ office/ Odessa
American product company PX
Web developer is a Full-Stack role with a focus on the frontend part. The ratio of frontend and backend tasks is approximately 80% /20% accordingly.
Who is PX:
PX is a leading Customer Acquisition platform, that brings buyers and publishers together in programmatic marketplaces. The platform optimizes performance, generates deep insights, and gives you greater control over your marketing programs through effective lead, call and appointment campaigns. Our platform offers products for both marketers and publishers, and we span tens of verticals across Home Services, Financial Services, and Insurance industries.
We are a team of unique, quirky, hard-working, and innovative people – working across four international locations, with lofty goals and down to earth personalities.
What you will do:
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the PX.COM corporate website as well as all landing pages which we use for our own lead generation and client marketing purposes. You will also contribute to front end/UI parts of the PX platform.
Who you are:
We are looking for a self-driven Web Developer who will join a fast-growing international company and be responsible for implementing best development practices.
• Develop and maintain the PX website as well as related landing pages.
• Participate in the development of parts of the PX system
• Setup and management tools to analyze web site visits (such as Google Analytics)
• Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle
• Support generation of technical documentation
• Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
• Minimum 1-2 years' experience as a Web Developer
• Strong knowledge of HTML / SCSS / CSS standards and tools. Understand responsive web design principles.
• From Strong to Basic knowledge of PHP / MySql / SQL
• Experience with WordPress
• Knowledge of Google Analytics
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
• Test-Driven Development experience (Karma, Protractor)
• Knowledge of code versioning tools, GIT preferred.
• Good communication skills, ability to work in a team.
• English level: Intermediate or higher.
Would be a big plus:
• Experience migrating web-app to Angular 9
Who you are:
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, able to communicate clearly and effectively
• Strong analytical skills
• Creative problem solver
• Strong team player
• Being committed to timely delivery of quality results
• Dedicated, motivated, high energy team with a will to win in their industry
• Cross-functional teams in New York, The Netherlands, Panama, and Ukraine
• Career Development, Learning, and Training Opportunities
Your own R&D center from scratch fully backed by our back-office services (Real Estate, RPO, Accounting & Legal, etc.).
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 November 2020