INFUSEmedia’s team is looking for a remote Digital Marketing Specialist who will collaborate cross-functionally to leverage data and analytics to drive our go-to-market strategies and campaigns.
You will be responsible for improving our brand presence and how we engage with prospects and clients across all digital channels including search engine marketing (SEM), programmatic advertising, email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), social networks, content syndication networks, and website personalization.
The ideal candidate is a strategic, data-driven marketer, collaborative, curious by nature, and focused on driving results that will ensure we deliver on our KPI metrics.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing and experience within the B2B, SaaS industry
- Knowledge of Lead Generation, Lead Nurturing, Demand Generation, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, Campaign Management, Web Traffic and Conversion, Lead Qualification Programs, Automated Nurture Campaigns, Marketing Funnel Management
- Hands-on experience in Hubspot Marketing Automation, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, LinkedIn Ads, WordPress, Asana, Ahrefs
- Ideally has Hubspot certifications: Inbound Marketing, Email Marketing, Hubspot Marketing Software
- Prior experience in SEM/ optimizing PPC campaigns in Google Ads, display, programmatic, email marketing
- Expertize in time-management and prioritization of responsibilities
- Superior oral and written communication skills
Examples of Regular Projects:
- Managing marketing campaigns in Hubspot
- Running PPC campaigns
- Design lead generation campaigns
- Refining lead scoring and optimizing lead nurturing
- Drive paid digital marketing campaign development and implementation in support of lead generation, acquisition, and awareness goals
- Set, monitor, and analyze KPIs to determine digital campaign performance and optimizations
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Creating and monitoring a wide variety of email marketing campaigns, ensuring emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly, compiling email lists, tracking and analyzing campaign results
- Managing our online events like webinars and videocasts
- Job location options: remotely
- Working hours: aligned with the U.S. Holidays and US Eastern Time business hours (from 9 a.m. till 6 p.m.).
About INFUSEmedia Ukraine
INFUSEmedia is a fully integrated, data-fueled, demand generation engine that offers a host of industry-leading solutions designed to help B2B organizations drive qualified interest. We employ a holistic, omni-channel approach, which empowers us to identify, qualify, and produce actionable engagement. Supported by the latest innovations in digital marketing, we generate leads by strategically promoting content through innovative social, programmatic, mobile, and direct outreach campaigns.
We leverage INFUSEmedia’s advanced content marketing engine, data-driven demand generation tactics, and extensive database of B2B decision makers in 24 verticals to reach target audiences with precision and scale. Our proprietary demand generation solutions include content marketing, ABM, intent-driven marketing, brand amplification, event promotion, and lead flow dashboard. All solutions are strategically implemented and continuously optimized to ensure full-funnel results and maximum ROI.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 October 2020