DB Best is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to build and maintain products using cloud services. You will be responsible for taking care of continuous integration and continuous delivery of various projects.
- At least 3 years of DevOps experience.
- Windows and Linux administration experience.
- Experience with Hyper-V. KVM and ESXi will be an advantage.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases. Expertise in MySQL, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, and MongoDB is a must. Knowledge of Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Apache Cassandra and DocumentDB will be a plus.
- Good networking administration skills, OSI and TCP/IP model, VPC.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or other container orchestration systems.
- Experience with AWS and Azure cloud platforms. Knowledge of GCP will be an advantage.
- Hands-on experience with Cloudformation, Terraform and Ansible. Knowledge of Chef and Puppet will be an advantage.
- Experience with monitoring systems like Zabbix, Grafana or other.
- Experience with Git source control system. Knowledge of TFS and SVN will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of build tools: Gitlab CI and Jenkins. Practical experience with TeamCity, TFS or Azure DevOps will be an advantage.
- An upper-intermediate level of spoken and written English.
Will be a plus
In addition to that, we will appreciate if you have the following background:
- Hands-on experience with ELK. Knowledge of Graylog will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Bash, Python, PowerShell. Hands-on experience with Ruby and GO will be an advantage.
- Strong problem-solving skills, protectiveness, delivering on time.
Find out about the exciting things you will get to do once employed as a DevOps Engineer:
- Setting up servers, instances, and environments in the cloud: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Creation of scripts and functions for setting up servers, instances, environments using Ansible configuration management tools like Ansible and Terraform to automate processes
- Development and improvement of the CI/CD processes
- Automation of regular tasks like backup and others
- Development of infrastructure for new projects
- Transfer of existing processes and procedures to the newest DevOps tools
About DB-Best Technologies
The DB Best team is always growing. Join a global company on the cutting-edge of IT, app development, database optimization, and digital infrastructure. DB Best is the perfect environment for you to raise your professional skills and understand new technologies. We provide you with an opportunity to work with some of the world’s most important companies.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 November 2020