We are currently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team!
• More than 3 years of IT Experience
• Experience with Amazon Web Services and developing against Amazon APIs
• Experience programming in Ruby, Node, or Go
• Experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
• Experience with Terraform, Ansible or other infrastructure as code tools
• Experience creating or managing a CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins, Git/Gerrit, Spinnaker etc)
• MS/B in Computer Science or applicable development camp certificate preferred
• Develop and manage CI/CD process for different types of applications and automate as many processes as possible
• Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
• Support development teams in technical questions of continuous integration/continuous delivery
• Contribute to and maintain best practices and standards
About the Customer:
The Customer is an educational technology company based in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is the developer and publisher of Canvas, a Web-based learning management system, and Canvas Network, a massive open online course (MOOC) platform.
About the Project:
The App helps students access their courses and groups when they are away from a browser. It provides functionality to view and participate in a course or group, as well as view course calendars, to-do items, notifications, conversation messages, and grades.
From any device, students can:
View grades and course content
Keep track of course work with a to do list and calendar
Send and receive messages
Post to discussions
Receive push notifications for new grades and course updates
Project Tech Stack:
• You will work with an experienced and awesome team!
• Customer’s team are engineers with experience in building innovative internal tools that help engineers be more productive
• Mixed stack and polyglot team with a deep commitment to quality and to using the right tech for each problem that solves
• Team works on a lot of different projects across a broad spectrum of technologies in the DevOps space
• Engineers become the primary owners of services that enable product teams to execute on product instead of infrastructure
• The team reviews code and participates in technical design reviews
• The team works with product management to refine requirements and scope projects
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
Exadel — международная IT-компания, занимающаяся разработкой программного обеспечения и IT-консалтингом. Основана компания в 1998 году. Главный офис находится в Уолнат Крик, Калифорния, США. В настоящий момент у компании есть центры разработки в шести странах и более 800 сотрудников в различных городах США (Уолнат Крик, Калифорния и Боулдер, Колорадо), Беларуси (Минск, Гродно, Гомель, Витебск), Украины (Винница, Харьков, Одесса, Львов, Мариуполь), Литвы (Вильнюс, Клайпеда), России (Екатеринбург, Челябинск) и Польши (Белосток, Щецин).
Exadel is a global software application development company providing innovative technology solutions to its clients. Exadel’s technology leaders partner with our customers to deliver high-quality products – quickly and cost-effectively.
If you’re looking to grow your career in a dynamic environment rich with opportunity, Exadel has many exciting career choices. As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success, which is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 October 2020