Now we have a new vacancy for Business Analyst to join our team. You will work on WePlay! Tournament Platform, part of the weplay.tv.
WePlay Esports is a leading esports media holding with key offices in the USA, China and Ukraine. The holding combines the best practices of esports, media and entertainment fields to provide cutting-edge products and services worldwide.
We improve our expertise in the field of international brands' integration in esports. We create conditions for constructive dialogue between business and active, passionate audience of players and fans.
Now we have a new vacancy for Business Analyst to join our team. You will work on WePlay! Tournament Platform, part of the weplay.tv. We are creating a platform that allows players to compete in various esports game disciplines such as CS:GO, Dota 2 and other, to enjoy the game and receive valuable prizes, develop gaming skills and turn their hobbies into a profession.
Your team consists of: Product manager, Product designer, Customer experience lead, Devs, QAs, Internal stakeholders (support, marketing, etc).
- Creating BRDs
- Requirements decomposition
- Creating user stories
- Facilitation of groomings
- Interviewing of internal stakeholders
- A good skill in writing BRDs
- A good skill in writing agile requirements (epics/stories in standard & BDD format)
- At least upper intermediate English
- An experience in facilitating of grooming-sessions
- Use cases
Benefits of working at WePlay! Esports:
- office space with comfortable work conditions, various esports entertainment activities and is within a 15 minutes walk from Osokorki subway station
- 18 days of paid leave and 12 days of sick leave per year, with a flexible schedule possibility and remote work
- no dress code policy and low level of bureaucracy
- medical insurance after successful probation period completion (100% coverage, premium package)
- up to 50% expense coverage for specialized training
- free English courses (with a native speaker)
- corporate events (office CS:GO and Dota2 tournaments, WePlay! Esports birthday, Summer BBQ Party, New Year Party, Children’s Days)
- gym partnership program for the gym located in the same building with the office
- life events (maternity/paternity leave, “Welcome Baby” Gift, wedding Time Off)
- you will have a mentor and quarterly reviews to help you meet your goals and objectives, as well as 1-to-1 meetings with your lead to discuss work processes and much more
About TECHIIA Holding
TECHIIA Holding was founded in 2018 with the aim to bring to life innovative projects that contribute to the world’s progress. TECHIIA Holding employs more than 1000 high-class experts. Our professional areas are esports, IT-infrastructure and Software Development, IT-Integration, Venture investments and other.
Among TECHIIA projects are WePlay! Esports, Enestech, j:Mind.Systems, EcoTechnoPark by TECHIIA, WP Merchandise, TECHIIA Construction and etc.
We have been united and led by one global mission – the creation of brand-new sustainable solutions leveraging the best practices in technologies and new media.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 October 2020