For our American client, we are looking for an experienced Product UI/UX designer. You will get to work on a product that impacts millions of people and see your design comes to life and provides real value to users. Part-time work (20 hours per week)
• Minimum of 4+ year’s experience in Product UX, with at least 2 years of web experience
• Possess a deep understanding of mobile design patterns and app design (Android and iOS)
• Possess a deep understanding of desktop design including responsive and adaptive techniques
• Familiarity with native Android and iOS design patterns, similarities, and differences
• Knowledge of Front End development and web best practices
• Deep understanding of current UX methodologies (user research, journey maps, personas, job stories)
• Experience with producing a variety of UX deliverables (wireframing, process flows/maps, interactive prototypes)
• Experience conducting user testing sessions and gathering feedback
• Fluency in Sketch, Invision, Illustrator, Adobe Suite and/or other prototyping and design tools
• Experience in working with a software development team in an agile development environment
• Ability to rapidly-produce multiple visual directions/variations and UX/UI concepts
• An online portfolio with samples of your best work that includes mobile UX examples.
• Create sketches, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and more to define, develop and test new user experiences based on user research
• Produce visual assets including icons, infographics, and other illustrations where necessary
• Work with the Product team to drive prioritization of the right features to improve our app’s usability and utility
• Work with our Engineering team to validate and gather feedback when solidifying ideas, and to ensure dev ready designs are understood and implemented as intended
• Support the existing design team in a variety of core design tasks.
With us You:
— can professionally grow — we help you to see your progress with smart Professional Development Plan;
— can build your individual Training & Development strategy — we have a significant budget for your educational programs;
— can clearly see your work results — we have a clear Goals List for your probation period (3 months) and quarterly performance appraisal based on your OKR;
— can maintain your financial stability — we guarantee timely and competitive payments that are reviewing based on your performance results; PE registration, handled by the Company’s accountant;
— can keep life-work balance — we provide 20 vacation days, 5 paid sick days, days for remote work, and we avoid overtime due to smart planning and time estimation;
— can be a part of the team that connected by main values (results, continuous improvement, collaboration, care and have fun) — we value open and productive communication, have team-buildings and corporate events; we care about each other and celebrate work anniversaries and personal events.
Adraba is a professional software development powerhouse.
Job posted on
13 October 2020