We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. Set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs. Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Reporting to VP, SCM Division Manager.
• Managing sales processes of Blue Yonder (JDA) tools in Ukraine and CIS.
• Achieving growth and hitting sales targets.
• Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
• Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
• Promoting the organization and products.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
• Work closely with the implementation team for the professional sales process development.
• Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company's relationship with them
• New leads generation, develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics.
• Location – Kyiv
• Travel to the customers site might be required.
• BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
• Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets of 2-5 years.
• Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
• Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
• Experience in customer relationship management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Dedication to providing great customer service.
• Excellent English (written & oral) – internal work and communication is held in English
Job posted on
13 October 2020