Evolute is one of the biggest and fastest growing providers for comprehensive solutions for asset management in Switzerland. We offer intelligent functionality, technology and backoffice services to our customers.
The overall system is a cloud-based (private cloud) SaaS solution for asset managers covering the whole value chain from client profiling to algorithmic portfolio construction, risk management, and reporting. The system will allow asset managers to provide private clients with better financial advice at a lower cost and to comply with upcoming regulations. The company is based in Switzerland.
The following architectural styles and technologies are used: microservices architecture, OpenID Connect, .Net Core 3.1, ASP.NET Core Web API, Entity Framework Core, MS SQL Server 2017, PostgreSQL, WPF, Docker.
Information about team
The Lviv team consists of ~20 specialists (Developers, QA, BA, Designer and DevOps) of mixed seniority. In total there is a team of about 40 people in Zurich and Lviv that are working closely with and direct communication. Well established work processes according to Agile principles. Always open for good decisions and ideas. You will be involved in developing a great product, it’s not about outstaffing or outsourcing, it’s all about values.
- 1,5+ years of experience in manual testing
- Knowledge of API
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge/experience in: QA methodologies, documentation; writing test cases, checklists and executing them; test management tools; creation of bug reports; bug tracking system
- Upper-intermediate English level (writing and speaking)
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong ability to locate and describe the problem, attentiveness to the details
- Higher education in computer science/technical field (preferred).
Competitive, based on experience and match to profile.
What we offer
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home 20% of your time
- 25 business days of fully paid annual leave, 10 business days of fully paid sick leave (annual)
- Courses of English and German
- Comfortable and friendly environment at the office.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Virtido is an entrepreneurial and innovative IT and Business Process Outsourcing company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. We realise ideas and projects - from strategic concept to technical implementation closely alongside our dynamic clients with a strong focus on start-up or fast-growing companies.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 October 2020