Playtika - the company of storytellers and coders, artists and data-scientists, explorers and strategists. Since 2010, Playtika has been a pioneer in the games industry. It was the first to offer free-to-play casino games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms.
First and the biggest development studio is looking for a DevOps Engineer who will:
- Integration of continuous processes into #1 company in the social casino genre
- Promote and enforce CI practices and development culture.
- Automate development processes, code integrations, quality insurance, delivering, testing, and deployment.
- Work with full-stack technologies (mobile, web and backend development)
- Scripting tools for Linux (Python, Bash etc.) — advanced level.
- Experience with Continuous Integration using TeamCity, Jenkins or similar tools.
- OS Linux, Windows Server — experienced user & basic administration skills.
- Version control systems: Git, SVN.
- English (Intermediate).
Will be a plus:
- Dependency management tools: Nuget, Maven
- Experience with mobile software development is a plus
- Understanding of SQL.
- Docker is a plus.
- SonarQube is a plus
- Reliable Team player.
We offer all our employees:
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Corporate English classes;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Technical library with option to order books;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world;
- Cute and funny corporate events — some of them definitely unforgettable. - We have fun like that ;
Since 2010, Playtika has been a pioneer in the games industry.
We were the first to offer free-to-play casino games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. We were also one of the originators of live game operations, offering users personalized, daily game experiences with new events and exciting new features 365 days a year.
Our games have stood the test of time, leading with top-grossing titles for over five straight years.
As new trends and technologies continue to disrupt and reshape the gaming landscape, our eyes are keenly set on becoming the world’s leading provider of casual game entertainment. Through our diverse and constantly growing portfolio of games, we seek to create the most engaging and beloved entertainment experiences in the world.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 October 2020