Procore Technologies provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more.
- Deliver complex projects at speed with high-quality bar
- Leverage your technical proficiency to serve as the go-to expert in your technical area
- Help set the standards for your teams, providing technical and procedural advice, and decision-making
- Use a customer-centric approach to lead architectural design decisions
- Develop fellow teammates by conducting code reviews, providing mentorship, pairing, and training opportunities
- Have a significant impact that extends beyond the boundaries of your team, on projects affecting scalability, performance, and new value delivery
- Identify large technological issues and opportunities in your area of responsibility, and organize your teams to solve these issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of engineering experience building Android applications using Kotlin and Java-SDK
- Broad and deep understanding of Android's architectural components (Room, LiveData, Jetpack, etc.) and the MVVM architecture. Experience with Coroutines and Flows preferred
- Proven ability to develop and ship highly complex software products including upgrade, migration, and EOL strategies with high quality
- Understanding of multi-threading, concurrent programming, memory management, and/or performance optimization
- Proven working knowledge of software engineering techniques, methodologies, and practices
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to work closely with others both within and adjacent to the existing team
- Fluent English is a must
- Strong product and customer focus
- Experience leading large initiatives with the ability to course-correct as needed
- Ability to consistently evaluate current technical approaches to continue to be industry best-of-class
- Experience working with RESTful APIs using XML and JSON
What if you could use your technology skills to develop a product that impacts the way communities, hospitals, homes, sports stadiums, and schools across the world are built? Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s one of the world’s least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. That’s why we’re looking for a talented Android Engineer to join the team we built for our client, Procore Technologies.
As an Android Engineer at our delivery center for Procore, you’re given the unique opportunity to partner intimately with Procore's customer base, translating their fundamental needs into technological SaaS solutions. Backed by the might of our teams, we’ll provide you with the tools and resources needed to achieve extraordinary results that render a significant impact extending beyond the boundaries of traditional engineering roles.
Zoolatech is a boutique service provider, specializing in high-end software development. We are based in Silicon Valley with a Development Center in Kyiv, Ukraine. Although ZoolaTech is a relatively young player on the Eastern European market, we have deep roots and years of experience of working within Ukrainian and American high tech industries. The size of our clientele varies from Fortune 500 to inspiring startups. We are not an outsourcer in a traditional sense, rather we specialize in helping our Clients scale by extending their teams to Eastern Europe.
Over the years, we have learned that in our industry people are the most important asset, and so we treat our employees as such. We set our working environment in a way that allows individuals thrive and grow professionally, as well as personally. As much as we are dedicated to providing the best possible services to our Clients, we are just as dedicated to helping our Employees reach their professional dreams and ambitions.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 October 2020