OpsWorks Co. is looking to expand our team with an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer who will help us to conceive a solution to the problem and be able to design an architecture that will implement the automation. This is a remote, full-time, and long-term position.
OpsWorks Co. focuses on providing professional DevOps and System Administration Services, delivering complex Engineering Solutions and Digital Transformation.
We are looking to expand our team with an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer who will help us to conceive a solution to the problem and be able to design an architecture that will implement the automation. This automation can be in the form of CI/CD, trigger-based, or even simple scripts that take the manual work out of the equation.
You will have engineered, delivered, and managed cloud-centric infrastructure and platforms, and developed the intimate knowledge necessary to drive automation and end-to-end orchestration. The successful candidate will be passionate, bold, and possess exceptional leadership skills.
This is a remote, full-time, and long-term position.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving design and implementation for automating everything we do in Cloud (from testing to launch);
- Designing, developing, and implementing software integrations based on client feedback;
- Implementing automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines);
- Collaborating with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security;
- Developing and maintaining design and troubleshooting documentation.
- At least 5 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer, System Engineer, Cloud Engineer or SRE;
- Hands on experience in AWS Cloud;
- Expert knowledge in code deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, and Chef);
- Experience in maintaining Java web applications;
- Network, server, and application-status monitoring experience;
- Strong command possession of software-automation production systems (Jenkins and Selenium);
- Expertise in software development methodologies;
- Working knowledge of Ruby or Python and known DevOps tools like Git and GitHub;
- Upper-Intermediate English level is a must, Ukrainian or Russian native;
- Possibility of communication evenings is desirable (20:00 daily meetings).
- Challenging tasks;
- Opportunity to learn new technologies in an innovative industry;
- Possibility to do new things, not just maintain old;
- Plenty of responsibility and freedom in choosing technological solutions;
- Appreciation and honest/open leadership style;
- A friendly team of experts who inspire and support you;
- Self-education support (access to premium subscription to Safari Books Online, etc; paid attending professional conferences and meetups);
- Corporate English lessons with a native speaker;
- Flexible schedule;
- Paid vacation (21 working days per year);
- Paid sick leaves and medical insurance;
- Compensation negotiable, based upon experience.
Apply and we look forward to meeting you and hopefully work with you very soon!
We gather all the newest technologies in cloud computing, virtualization, automatization, and infrastructure development to deliver it to our customers as a service. Opsworks offers DevOps consulting & DevOps services by employing the best tools of deployment, monitoring and configuration management. We provide knowledge services in continuous integration and continuous delivery, automated testing, and customized infrastructure management services. We give the tools your team needs to successfully transit into a DevOps environment. We are inspired by the best DevOps practices and Agile development that makes us professionals in these areas. Over a couple of years, we have consulted small and mid-sized companies, all across the world. Because of such an extensive experience in the field, we consider ourselves to be among the best companies in the industry.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 November 2020