SEVEN is seeking Software Engineers with expertise in technical design and development of applications using existing and emerging technology.
Currently, we've started with a telemedicine app (PPM Video/Audio/ Messaging Solution that provides secure, instant, and up-to-date options for online patient-doctor consultations, making prescriptions, and booking appointments). Additionally, we've started with a Digital Inventory App for OEMS (Owners of the 3D Spare Part Model) and using the first industrial-grade fully encrypted (by LEO Lanes encryption technology) and distributed 3D Printing network. More details will be provided personally.
Also, you can learn more about our expertise here: https://sevencollab.com/case-study/
Skills and Qualifications:
• Programming fluency in PHP, Laravel
• Experience with RDBMS (Postgress, MySQL)
• Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis etc)
• Experience with Web Sockets (Socket.io)
• Experience with Messages Queue (RabbitMQ, Kafka, ZeroMQ etc)
• Experience with APIs (REST, SOAP, etc.)
• Using the principles of SOLID, DRY
• Experience with composer and autoload
• Experience with Docker
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT, VSS)
• 7+ years of software development experience
• 5+ years of experience with back end technologies
• Experience with PHP v5.6 and 7+
• Good understanding of web security and cloud concepts
• Good understanding of SaaS web app architecture
• Good understanding of AWS or other cloud providers
• Focus on a code quality
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• A team player who knows how to find good solutions
Intermediate Strong and higher English level.
• Work with Development Team and Project Manager to ideate software solutions
• Build the back-end of applications
• APIs creating
• Troubleshooting and debugging
• Competitive salary based on your experience
• 15 working days of paid vacation
• Professional growth by creating high-quality software products
• Excellent experience in direct collaboration with the customers in our office;
• Spacious, green and comfortable office
• Favorable working atmosphere
• Flexible working schedule
Work Remotely: possible
Desire to start: November 16, 2020
Looking forward to collaboration!
Software Development Case Studies | SEVEN
SEVEN is the full-service IT company that for 13 years has been a reliable 360º technological partner for our clients from North America, EU, APAC, and Australia.
We have a splendid reputation of high-quality software development company dealing with the business process automation, building SaaS, B2C, B2B applications, subject-oriented social networks, online shops, announcement boards, data portals, corporate websites as well as the development of iOS, Android, and cross-platform mobile applications.
The most pivotal reason why you should work with us is that we are an experienced team of young and resourceful people who promote a friendly environment. Our employees are computer techies who strive towards success and excellence and also young specialists who pursue their dream. Constantly being involved in complex projects, has allowed our employees to boost their professional level of experience and expertise, acquire new skills as well as augment them, and also learn new technologies along the way.
We put a great emphasis on providing the right means for our employees to stretch and grow towards greatness. We offer the opportunity for career growth and comfortable accommodation for our team members:
· Competitive salary
· Career development
· Possibility to learn new technologies
· Understanding employees needs
· English courses (speaking and grammar) for different levels
· Self-development training
· Decent amount of Tech Talks
· Team building and a lot of fun
· BTW, SEVEN is a member of Lviv IT Cluster (all our team members have Lviv IT Club discount card).
Now we are growing swiftly, which is why we are engaging professionals and young specialists who are at the very beginning of their careers in IT to join our team
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 November 2020