Critical Services Center of Excellence (CoE) as the subdivision of SoftServe, is a team of highly professional engineers, with the primary focus on technology covering software architecture, startups, and enterprise technologies.
Critical Services Center of Excellence (CoE) as the subdivision of SoftServe, is a team of highly professional engineers, with the primary focus on technology covering software architecture, startups, and enterprise technologies. Our format of the job is a consultancy for different projects, not tied to specific projects, technologies, timelines. We do DevSecOps for everything.
We have developed a customer-trusted relationship and a strong partnership with Microsoft, Amazon, and Google. Being a part of the international community, we participate in major worldwide events (Google next, Google cloud meetups, Microsoft Build, Microsoft Ignite, etc.). Size of companies – from tech Startups to Forbes 500 Enterprises.
• The Cloud Security Engineer is responsible for providing technical leadership and subject matter expertise in AWS, GCP, Azure environments on enterprise-scale, with thorough knowledge of cloud engineering and a good understanding of security best practices standards, compliance, and regulations
• Working across various cloud security domains such as Cloud Security Posture Management, Identity, and Access Management; Data Protection and its application; Data Loss Prevention; Automatic Incident Response; Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery; DevSecOps; Microservice Security, and custom scripting around it
• Plan, design, and implement security solutions for multi-cloud systems and workloads
• Collaborate with adjacent teams (engineering, infrastructure, development, database, operations, etc.)
• Hands-on experience with at least one of the leading cloud provider (AWS, GCP, Azure) services (mandatory: architecture design experience and/or implementation of security controls) and strong DevOps background (cloud infrastructure planning, automation, deployment, and configuration of cloud resources)
• Understanding of concepts of a Software development process, cloud security toolset and processes, and corresponding assessment methodologies and frameworks (CIS benchmarks, CSA CCM, etc.)
• Expected to be able to follow and understand a defined security process, train other team members, and contribute to process improvement
• Scripting/software development experience is a plus (Python, Ruby, Go, etc.)
• Understanding of at least one compliance/regulation such as ISO 2700x/PCI DSS/HIPAA/HITRUST/GDPR/SOX/FedRAMP
NICE TO HAVE:
• Nice to have: AWS, GCP, Azure specialization certifications (intermediate class and above)
• Professional Security Certifications such as CCSK/SSCP
SoftServe is the largest Ukrainian IT company, a team of 8000+ thinkers and makers, true professionals and good people. We like what we do and do it well. For us, that means a lot.
From engineering to architecture, business analytics to project management, artificial intelligence to customer support solutions, and so much more — choose from a variety of paths and grow your dreams.
Our company isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology, and use it to extend boundaries and connect people, businesses and ideas for the better. We encourage that passion by helping our employees not only build great careers but live great lives.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 October 2020