Utilizing modern components, security tools, and repositories – create a scalable solution to operate commersial broadcast platform.
The stand-alone cloud-native platform should allow for full security management, lifecycle management of various broadcast-specific entities, and third-party integrations independent on technology.
5+ years of deep DevOps and SysAdmin experience
– Experience in administrating highload and failover systems
– GCP, Kafka, Redis, AWS EC2, ECS, CloudFront, S3, Route53
– Excellent understanding of network protocols. TCP, UDP, IP, MTU, MSS, TOS, TTL, SNAT/DNAT – have a general understanding what it is all about
– Skills in network and local security
– Strong background in system administration: Unix-like OS – CentOS, Ubuntu, etc
– Build automation and experience of Continuous Delivery and Integration processes and tools (Jenkins, Grunt, SonarQube, JMeter, etc)
– Apache, Nginx, CGI, HTTP proxying, Elastic load balancers. Great knowledge of HTTP protocol
– Strong experience with Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes
– Git expert level
– Shell script programming
– Plan and build infrastructure for broadcasting web application
– Secure network infrastructure
– Create and improve toolchain components
– Refactor existing CD/CI procedures
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 October 2020