We want to make a system we use for people management in a project of our client into an awesome application.
We will be using Python 3.6.5, Flask/Django for the web framework, Google OAuth for authentication.
What you should have:
We are open to your suggestion whether we use CORS, token-based, etc. authentication methods between backend and frontend.
We will use the serverless framework to deploy to AWS, with all backend code hosted in AWS lambda functions.
We will use the serverless-finch plugin to deploy and serve front-end assets along with the backend.
We will make HTTP API requests between front and back end
● Not afraid to get into the details with technologies you’re unfamiliar with
● Upper-intermdiate English level
We have a committed focus on delivering quality, while not being scared of pushing back on customer demands.
We’re proud to have a team made up of individuals from all over the world. We’re passionate about diversity, and we believe variety in age, race, disability, gender, or sexual orientation enhances our work and our environment.
● Experience with Heroku or another cloud application platforms;
● Experience with Mongo DB.
What you will get:
● An opportunity to work on a never-done-before innovative technology in an all-star team
● Flexible work hours
● Small and smart fun team
● Modern and comfortable office very close to the subway
● English courses
● Medical insurance
What you will do:
● Building the product from scratch using the latest tools and architecture in a fully cloud-native environment.
About Go Interactive
We recruit your dev team and after they are hired, we take care of all the logistics, admin, and HR stuff. We manage payroll and benefits, office, equipment, off-site events, business trips, and keep the fridge stocked with frosty beverages. We also handle all the red tape and legal hoops to keep you compliant and your IP safe.
We take all this stuff off your hands so that you can focus on building your company.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 October 2020