On behalf of Seeking Alpha, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Seeking Alpha is the market leader for crowdsourced equity research in the USA. We employ 150+ people across its operations in New York, Israel and India.
The company is the premier website for actionable stock market opinion and analysis, and vibrant, intelligent finance discussion. Each month our crowdsource investment analysis draws an audience of 5.2MM+ monthly visitors to our real-time alerts products on email and mobile.
- Maintain and improve existing E2E test automation framework
- Design and maintain test data, test cases and test scripts for projects, ensure the continued high level of quality in our business systems
- Perform testing in development and QA environments to ensure the delivery of quality end results
- Document and prioritize test conditions and test scenarios, Identify, log, and track defects discovered during testing
- Contribute to enhancing engineering practice in the areas of ATDD and - CI/CD
- Write reusable and testable code
- Collaborate with other team members
- Knowledge of Agile principles, open-source ecosystem
- An understanding of automation design patterns and software testing principles and methodologies
- English reading/writing/speaking skills
- Comfortable with source version control software and package managers (Git, Yarn, NPM)
- Knowledge and understanding of client-side architecture best practices
- Understanding of Mobile-first Responsive design
- Basic understanding of the HTTP protocol, browser networking
- Experience working in a UNIX environment
- Experience with one of the server-side languages (Python / Ruby / PHP / Java)
- Familiarity with Java, Selenium-Webdriver, Appium, Cypress, Maven, command-line utilization
- Experience in Continuous Integration environments ideally using Jenkins
- Experience working with and testing API / Restful services
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with client
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Low bureaucracy, European management style
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 October 2020