Любите gamedev в его творческих проявлениях? Готовы помочь инди-разработчикам и небольшим игровым студиям с издательством, продвижением и развитием их шедевров? Тогда мы ищем вас - Data Engineer в продуктовую игровую компанию. Новый офис в Киеве, лучшие специалисты индустрии - обсудим?
DATA ENGINEER for Special Projects
Tilting Point is looking for a Data Engineer to join our team in Kiev. As part of the team, you will work on collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing huge sets of data. The primary focus will be to oversee the construction and maintenance of our data pipeline/ETL processes and data stores. You will interface with various internal teams to understand their data needs and provide high quality data and insights which drive business value.
Your Future at TPM
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following, on an as-needed basis:
● Work with data analysts, game producers, and customer service to help define technology needs for the logging, processing, storage and presentation of data in a manner that delivers business value
● Design, implement, maintain tools and reports for User Acquisition and LiveOps teams from beginning to end
● Work with various internal teams to satisfy analytical needs by building both large systematic reports and small custom pieces
● Build data expertise and own data quality for a variety of products
Your XP & Skills
● Minimum bachelor’s in Computer Science
● 1+ years of experience as a Data Engineer working on big data analytics
● You are fluent in English (written and oral), additional languages a plus
● Excellent knowledge of Python, Java, and SQL.
● Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources and APIs
● Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks
● Knowledge of data lake and data warehousing concepts
● Ability to collaborate with colleagues across different disciplines/locations
Nice to Haves
● Spark/Databricks experience
● Have experience/exposure to mobile User Acquisition and Marketing
● Experience with Apache Airflow
● Comfortable with AWS cloud (S3, EC2, Redshift, EKS(Kubernetes))
● Knowledge of existing third party analytics visualization software (Amplitude, Looker, Tableau)
● Experience in a free-2-play mobile game company is a definite plus
Choose Tilting Point for:
● Startup environment - where each individual makes a large impact
● Ability to own technical direction of various products and systems
● Work with great people on great games that reach millions of people each month
RecruitGarden is a creative staffing agency doing things a little differently. We don’t hunt. We don’t catch. We create fertile ground for the right communication. Founded in 2020, our company makes IT-recruiting in Ukraine more:
We connect innovative IT-professionals with companies seeking talent on a full-time office or remote basis. And it starts with nurturing relationships. Because it’s all about people.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.