Sense IT opens the position of Legal technical writer, where you will be responsible for transforming brief work terms with clients to the full-detailed IT development service proposals for our customers, forming correct and detailed technical documentation including legal and financial details.
Sense IT is a relatively young IT company at the market. However, it was created by experienced professionals who constantly upgrade their expertise in the field of design, development, marketing, HR and more.
We are a multi-vision service product company that creates turnkey projects, as well as covering specific customer’s needs. We transform ideas into a complete, ready-to-use and promoted product.
- We support and teach one another
- Always seeking new challenges and knowledge
- We are always open to ourselves and our customers
Our mission is to create perfect tools for those who want to make this world a better place.
About the role: on the position of Legal technical writer you will be responsible for transforming brief work terms with clients to the full-detailed IT development service proposals for our customers, forming correct and detailed technical documentation including legal and financial details.
- to create a detailed technical assignment with price & labour breakdown according to the services provided (short description to be given)
- to develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards
- to obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- to work with product manager to write clear and precise technical requirements and specifications that for internal and external projects
- to gather independently information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- to curate for internal technical document library
- experience with legal and technical documents preparation in IT product development and/or outsource companies
- basic business and finance outlook
- Intermediate or higher level of English
- higher education
- exceptional administrative, communication and organizational skills
- ability to handle multiple tasks and become an integral part of legal & compliance service
- ability to work well both independently and in a team environment, as well as to maintain a positive, can-do attitude and demonstrate professionalism and flexibility
- Professional education not only in Ukraine, but also abroad
- Free corporate English language courses
- Corporate parties
- Health insurance and PE coverage after the probation period
- 18 working days of paid vacation each year and paid sick leaves
- Cozy, comfortable and well-equipped office near Tarasa Shevchenko metro station
Stages of the interview
About Sence IT
О компании: реализует полный продуктовый цикл, помогая своим партнерам достигать бизнес-цели, основываясь на последних трендах разработки. Акцент на последних технологиях, digital маркетинге и трансформации продуктовых решений.
EVP компании: продуктовый подход, полный цикл ведения продукта, акцент на предпроектной подготовке (стандартизация и детализация процессов), большое внимание бизнес-процессам и решению проблем юзеров, использование технологических решений up to date.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 October 2020