Widr Pay helps thousands law firms and small business to get paid, online.
By joining our team, you'll have opportunities to be YOU.
=> taking decision, brainstorming with international team, taking risks, leading the design department, hiring etc...
Join us, be YOU.
We're looking for an experienced Product Designer who will lead product design processes in our small cross-functional team (based in UA, France, US).
* Fluent in French (written and spoken -- native)
* Portfolio of recent project work, with demonstrable UX/UI experience in your previous projects and UX Writer (more important than UX/UI)
* A strong understanding of SEO, interaction design, visual design, and user experience (minimum 3 years of experience)
* Experience defining content high-quality content and tools to measure impact
* The ability to articulate and explain your ideas to engineers and managers
* Familiar with Figma (as a prototype tool as well)
* Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English and French
* Worked for Web Product (dashboard or online tools)
* Proven track-records for user conversion (onboarding, newsletters...)
Nice to have
* Native in English
* Experience working in FinTech
* Successfully completed studies in design (UI / UX), communication design, interaction design, or a comparable qualification
* Experience in creating design systems
* Experience working in a cross-functional team and a lean startup environment
* Print and Marketing design experience
* Design core products: responsive web application, web product pages
* Prototype new features and UX flows
* Address both product and business goals through user-centric design solutions
* Ship, measure, and improve your designs based on quantitative and qualitative feedback
* Partner closely with a product owner and developers
* Present and defend design solutions to stakeholders
* Direct part-time contract (which can leads to a full-time contract)
* Fully-remote team
* Competitive salary
* 14 days of PTO + paid national holidays + unlimited paid sick days
* Small team of strong professionals and fast-growing startup environment (world class CTO, Chief Product Officer and Developpers)
About Widr Pay
Widr Pay is the European Leader payment solution for law firms.
We helps law firms and small business accept more payment methods, including Apple Pay.
With several XXXK€ transaction per month, our startup is supported by the French Government.
Featured in reknown press including Forbes, Widr Pay vision is to become the dominant actor of payment (representing small business, freelancers and lawyers).
We received prestigious design awards including: Awwwards (2020) and CSSAwards (2020)
Based in Paris (France), San Francisco (USA) and Ukraine (many cities), we seek to welcome the most talented and self made people into our international team.
With us: you can talk, share ideas, have an impact, no matter your background or education.
Do you want to really be YOU ? Join Widr Pay.
Job posted on
9 October 2020