We are Bizzabo, a US/Israeli software company that has built the only event success platform for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. We power events for brands like Amazon, Uber, Siemens, Financial Times, Forbes to name a few. We are looking for experts to join our new Delivery center in Kyiv.
As a manager in the Customer Care Team, you are responsible for coaching members of the Tier 1 Customer Support and Care team to ensure a fast and accurate response to customer inquiries. This role is a client-facing role that will lead and encourage the team to excel in customer service supporting our client values in all interactions.
What you'll be doing:
- Serve as a line manager, mentor, and coach for Client Support Tier 1 Team members
- Oversee team staffing, ensuring that the correct skill sets and personalities are represented in order to maximize team effectiveness
- Organize and plan Tier 1 shifts to provide 24/7 coverage
- Demonstrate team value to the business through both the definition and measurement of quarterly objectives
- Collaborate with all members of the Client Support Team to ensure an effective support environment for our clients
- Define and improve processes related to the support of our clients and the supporting environments
- Create and share metrics and reporting that highlight support workloads, trends and concerns
- Drive continual improvements in the support process, overall production quality, and innovation
- Communicate with customers over email, chat, and phone
- Become a Bizzabo product expert and provide to customers best practices on product usage.
- Bring your creative thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance Bizzabo’s growth
Who you are:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in support management with client-facing experience in a SaaS company, managing a team of at least 5 support reps
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English - A MUST
- Are available to work in rotating shifts to support our 24/7 coverage — A MUST
- Familiar with Zendesk and Jira
- Someone who enjoys talking to people
- A great communicator who can easily explain complex issues
- Have a customer-focused attitude and put customers first in all interactions
- Goal-oriented, motivated, and able to adapt quickly
- High level of organization and great attention to detail
- Uses a great sense of humor to overcome any obstacle
Bizzabo - the only event success platform for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. It is all-in-one event software that helps companies measure, manage, and scale events towards key business outcomes—empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events and to create a rewarding and impactful experience.
Bizzabo powers events for brands like HubSpot, Forbes, Uber, Electronic Arts, Siemens, Bank of Ireland and The Wall Street Journal.
The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 100 employees in its New York and Tel-Aviv offices and now Bizzabo is landing in Europe!
We are excited to be opening a new Bizzabo office in Kyiv and we are looking for hiring the pioneering team to join and lead the way. If you are passionate about building, shaping and leading a brand new team in a brand new Bizzabo site- this is the chance to do so.
In Bizzabo we are passionate and curious about new technologies. Our server architecture is microservices-based, running on a Kubernetes cluster, written in Java and Kotlin, using MySQL, Elasticsearch, BigQuery, and Kafka as data sources, and we are using BI tools for advanced analytics.
Our front end is node.js, next.js, and React, and our mobile app is written in React Native.
Bizzabo has all of the tools marketers need to manage their event programs and reach their audiences, wherever they are—including an enterprise-grade virtual offering, event websites, powerful digital agendas, registration and contact management, a fully-branded mobile app, promotional capabilities, attendee networking, and engagement tools, cross-event analytics, an onsite solution, integrations with over 2,000 other solutions, and enhanced ticket types and access controls that help organizers better personalize the attendee experience.
Responding to COVID-19, we quickly pivoted the platform to support virtual events by partnering with the enterprise-grade streaming provider Kaltura. While this virtual solution works out-of-the-box as a fully embedded player with on-demand capabilities, it can also be integrated with other streaming solutions like Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Skype, Google Hangouts, Vimeo, and YouTube—giving organizers the flexibility of working with the technology of their choice.
With Bizzabo Insights organizers can easily analyze their event audiences through dimensions such as company, industry, interest, geography, and job title. Other Insights dashboards provide visualizations around revenue, registrations, engagement, and—through integrations with a CRM—return on event (ROE). With a single hub for data across the event lifecycle, Bizzabo now helps event professionals to measure and build on their event success better than ever before.
Finally, Bizzabo’s new Partners and Speakers Solutions help organizers efficiently manage sponsors and exhibitors and increase the likelihood of future partnerships through powerful task management capabilities that keep partners on track. The Partners Solution also surfaces audience and engagement data to demonstrate event ROI for sponsors and in turn increases renewal likelihood.
Our Recognition and Awards.
In the past year alone, Bizzabo has been recognized for Crain’s NY Best Places to Work, The Software Report’s Top 50 SaaS CEOs, Gainsight Pulse Product Experience Award, SIIA CODiE Best Event Technology Solution, and MarTech Breakthrough Awards for Best Overall Event Management Platform.
Bizzabo has consistently won Event Technology Awards for the past five years. The awards recognize the achievements of companies delivering digital and technological solutions to the events industry.
This year we’ve been shortlisted for five out of five Event Tech ‘Oscars":
• Best Event Management Platform
• Best Hybrid Event or Live Streaming Solution
• Best Use of Technology for Event Analytics / Data Collection
• Best Conference Technology
Learn more about our product at
Bizzabo Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/c/Bizzabo_App/featured
Bizzabo Podcast: blog.bizzabo.com/in-person-podcast
Bizzabo Blogs: blog.bizzabo.com
DOU company page: