The customer is a digital marketing platform for purchasing tickets for sports and entertainment events in the US, and worldwide.
We are currently looking for a remote Middle .NET Software Engineer with experience in Web API building and integration with payment systems to join our team.
- Analyses of existing problems and identification or development of system requirements;
- Design of interfaces and components;
- Programming .NET applications;
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Advanced experience with .NET;
- Solid skills with Oracle, Microservices, ASP.NET;
- Experience in Web API building, integration with payment systems.
Nice to have:
- Database: Oracle, PostgreSQL, MS SQL;
- Message Queue: RabbitMQ;
- Cache: Redis;
- Microservices: Consul, HealthCheck, Sumo Logic;
- Build/Deploy: Jenkins, Rundeck, Docker;
- CVS: Git/GitHub;
- Web API: Node.js, .NET/WCF;
- Web: .NET/ASP.NET;
- Desktop: WinForms.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis;
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are);
- Health Insurance;
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library);
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals.
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 October 2020