The customer is an English-American online healthcare company, specializing in meditation. It provides guided meditation resources online via a website and a mobile app on the iPhone and Android platforms.
The main pool of tasks is associated with executing on initiatives designed to move the needle on key business goals via innovative solutions and highly scalable, performant code.
- Build infrastructure and frameworks to orchestrate CI/CD and automated high-quality releases gated on quality;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and identify productivity tools that can be built to help them create new features and products with ease;;
- Work on creating tools that help monitor and report on critical metrics for the engineering org including performance on mobile;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 4+ years of experience in building, fine tuning, maintaining CI/CD pipelines;
- Strong DevOps experience;
- Working experience in building iOS or Android apps;
- Exposure to mobile frameworks;
- Self-starter, can-do attitude, team player and overall sense of ownership.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis;
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are);
- Health Insurance;
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library);
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals.
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 October 2020