We are currently looking for a remote Middle DevOps Engineer with AWS experience, knowledge of Terraform and good scripting skills to join our team.
The customer is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions company commits to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
- Experience with AWS: CloudFormation, EC2, Lambda;
- Knowledge of Terraform;
- Exposure to MarkLogic Data Hub;
- Good scripting skills (Python, Bash);
- Experience with Docker;
- Familiarity with Jenkins;
- Knowledge of Gitlab;
- Good level of English;
- Self-management skills.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis;
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are);
- Health Insurance;
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library);
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals.
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page: