Our friendly QA-team is looking for a confident QA Engineer, who wants to develop in client(mobile/web) and API testing, client-server interaction and server-side.
• Conduct functional testing of Web and Mobile application, including both GUI and API tests.
• Design/maintain and execute test cases/check-lists.
• Reporting defects and working with the team to resolve them.
• Provide defects root cause analysis.
• Develop UI automated tests for Web and Mobile as well as API tests for server — side.
• Perform automated test result analysis for automated regression tests.
• Analyze features for testability and automated test coverage.
• Actively collaborating with developers and business stakeholders to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness.
• Work closely with all scrum teams/product owners to make sure each release meets high quality standards.
• Identify and provide solutions to optimize the current process to assure the right first time on time delivery.
• Provide impact analysis to measure and control test coverage across all applicable coverage dimensions.
• Participating proactively in backlog refinement, sprint planning, team retrospectives and other Scrum ceremonies.
• Ensure the appropriate testing tasks are scheduled during release and iteration planning.
• Good understanding of client-server architecture.
• Understanding special aspects in Web and Mobile testing.
• Experienced with Tools — Charles, TestRail, Swagger, Postman.
• Practical experience in Java and Automation tools (1 year+)
• Experience with Version Control System (GIT).
• Selenium commands, locators, driver management
• Page object pattern
• Locators for web: Xpath, CSS
• Gauge framework experience (or any similar BDD framework) – nice to have
• End to end UI testing experience
• Basic knowledge of SQL.
• Ability to write QA documentation — Test cases, Check lists.
• Knowing and understanding test design techniques.
• Experienced in discovering showstopper defects and find reproduction steps to crashes.
• Solid exploratory testing skills and knowledge to apply the right level of testing for some specific features.
• Strong knowledge of testing processes and understanding Agile methodologies.
• Good QA theory knowledge.
• Self-management skills.
• Testing web/mobile applications, social games, casino — nice to have.
• Good English, written and spoken.
• Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours
• Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage
• Paid vacation and sick leaves
• Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events
• Corporate English classes
• Referral program
• Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities
• Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours
• Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world
• Cute and funny corporate events — some of them definitely unforgettable. We have fun like that www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTMIT-_YnVE;
• By the way, you can feel us here — www.facebook.com/playtikaua
Since 2010, Playtika has been a pioneer in the games industry.
We were the first to offer free-to-play casino games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. We were also one of the originators of live game operations, offering users personalized, daily game experiences with new events and exciting new features 365 days a year.
Our games have stood the test of time, leading with top-grossing titles for over five straight years.
As new trends and technologies continue to disrupt and reshape the gaming landscape, our eyes are keenly set on becoming the world’s leading provider of casual game entertainment. Through our diverse and constantly growing portfolio of games, we seek to create the most engaging and beloved entertainment experiences in the world.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 October 2020