German product company (b2b PaaS, 450k users) is looking for Senior Front-End developer.
Tasks: evelopment of new functionality, participation in the creation of architecture.
We are looking for an experienced Front-End Developer to join team in Dnipro.
- Collaborate with product and technical teams to make the best product.
- Develop new features and components.
- Write unit/ API tests.
- Take part in all-hands meetings to understand company strategy and development goals.
- Demo developed features to product stakeholders, take active parts in planning and retrospective meetings.
- Contribute to product idea and deliver with high quality.
- Strong unit testing skills: Jest, Jasmine, Mocha/Chai
- Experience with setting up of build automation tools: Webpack, Parcel, Gulp
- State management tools: Redux/MobX/NGRX/NGXS etc.
- Good knowledge of CSS/SCSS
- Fluent English
- Experience creating micro frontend Personal skills.
Reasons to join our team:
- You will create interesting and difficult solutions, using last technologies for the product, used by 330.000 registered users, in 14 languages worldwide.
- Work in the creative and modern office that will meet your high expectations.
- Become the part of the empowered product development team of senior people who care about the quality. You will love it!
- We like to party and you will like it as well (summer and winter parties/ winter ski)
- Competitive salary and social package, which inudes medical insurance, parking place, English courses.
Job posted on
9 October 2020