We are looking for Senior DevOps Engineer to join our Team!
Our customer is the largest Telecom company in Japan, and the third-largest e-commerce marketplace company worldwide. The company offers a variety of services, like Video on demand, Marketing and data analysis, e-reading, Book distribution, Fashion, Mobile messaging. We work with mobile communications services.
The customer's mission is to contribute to society by creating value through innovation and entrepreneurship. By providing high-quality services that help users and partners grow, they aim to advance and enrich society.
• Develop Helm charts and Robin.io bundles.
• Improve monitoring and write playbooks for common issues
• Test system software upgrades and own keeping all the systems up to date
• Look for opportunities to improve the current infrastructure from a cost, maintainability and
• Audit and understand the variety of data technologies in use, participate in Engineering stakeholder
meetings to understand requirements and provide feedback on technologies in use, optimizing
schemas and indexes, and ensure the right choices are made before code is shipped to the DevOps
team for production deployment
• Participate in other DevOps team projects as determined in sprint schedules - expand your skills by
taking on other projects/tasks that need solving
• Work with the NOC team to develop the right monitoring - alerts, thresholds, performance
indicators - for all components of the platform
• Monitor systems for usage metrics and notify management when upgrades/downgrades are
• 4+ years of professional experience
• Strong experience with Kubernetes and Docker
• Experience with continuous integration systems (Jenkins)
• Be able to provide advice and leadership on issues such as centralized monitoring, operational
alarms and alerts and cost optimization
• Experience with Linux administration in production environments
• Experience with Istio
• Strong knowledge of client/server application development on the cloud
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• At least upper-intermediate English level
• Have experience with configuration management
• Understand the value of monitoring and logging
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or a related discipline)
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Possibility of partial remote work
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• An inspiring and comfy office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• Meetups and events for professional development
• An individual development plan
• Mentorship program
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.
Founded in 2002, N-iX is a custom software development company with a core business of providing Dedicated Development Team / Own Development Center service. A team of about 200 professionals, with headquarter in Lviv, a tech hub in western Ukraine, we host teams ranging from 5 to 40 developers that work across all technology stacks.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 October 2020