We’re looking for a full-stack developer to join our new, exciting San Francisco based client.Our client is a product company that builds all-in-one platforms for revenue teams.
Our client is a product company that builds all-in-one platforms for revenue teams, helping them become proactive and successful in their work. Their main product – a scheduling, email and sales engagement app – helps create a world without busywork.
We’re searching for a product-focused, full-stack developer who will build new features and scale distributed systems to handle millions of events. In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
- Be directly involved in the entire development lifecycle of the client’s product.
- Lead and contribute to the development of critical projects, working with and mentoring other engineers.
- Work with your team to improve our delivery processes and advocate for building maintainable, high quality code in a distributed codebase.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent Node.js, React.js knowledge.
- Experience with MongoDB.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Nice level of English (both spoken and written).
- You love borsch!
- Experience in a distributed codebase with microservices and shared modules.
- Be familiar with Elasticsearch or Redis.
- Experience with Google Chrome extension or Salesforce integration.
- Naming five or more dishes that include beetroot, besides borsch.
Beetroot specializes in building dedicated teams of developers and designers for clients around the world.
DOU company page: