For one of the biggest car manufacturers, we are going to implement a cloud foundation layer. General solutions that provide infrastructure and out of the box services to new business applications.
Services like Central Logging, Image Factory, Security Concepts, etc. which are mandatory for huge enterprise environments. The project is planned for 3 years and will be executed with agile methodologies. Distributed teams will take care of requirement gathering, architecture creation, solution implementation, change management, and operations.
* Architecting, designing and developing infrastructure solutions based on AWS
* Designing and maintaining AWS infrastructure scripts (e.g. GuardDuty, AWS Organizations, VPC, KMS, IAM)
* Excellent Python development skills
* Python package management
* Good knowledge of AWS boto3
* Familiarity with principal AWS products: IAM, S3, KMS, VPC, Subnets, Inspector, Lambda, CloudFormation, CloudWatch
* Excellent understanding of CI/CD pipeline, experience in setting up CI/CD using either AWS (CodePipeline, CodeBuild) or similar infrastructure (e.g. Jenkins, Artifactory)
* Good knowledge of Docker
* Good knowledge of Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu)
* Good knowledge of Networking and basic network security
* Strong team player
* Very good spoken and written English skills
* Serverside JS (Node.JS)
* Practical experience with principle AWS products: IAM Roles, Permissions; KMS, CloudFormation, Stack, StakcSets, CloudWatch, Lambda, API Gateway, Identity Federation, Kinesis
* AWS Certified Developer or AWS Certified Architect
* Practical knowledge of containerization, containers security hardening
* Experience with CIS
* Experience with Splunk
* Experience with Terraform, Ansible
* Unit Testing
* Spoken German
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 October 2020