TravelConfirm is a young aspiring company with the goal to help private charter companies in different areas of their business.
Our client is a US-based company focusing on data processing in the business aviation industry. You will be responsible for contacting aircraft owners and operators to obtain, verify and enter information into the customer database. You will obtain information through international outbound calling, email, and the use of various registries and external sources. You have to speak fluently in German.
● Primary responsibility is to obtain and process required data over the phone making sure the database is up-to-date.
● Keep on-going communication via emails/calls with the operators and owners.
● Prepare miscellaneous reports, conformity documents, any and all request teams may have.
● Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Work hours Mon-Fri. Hours depends on the country researcher will call to (8 hours a day).
● Bachelor or Master Degree is preferred
● Some customer service experience preferred (cold centres, customer support)
● Upper Intermediate English and higher
● Upper Intermediate and higher knowledge in German
● High level customer service skills with outgoing personality
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Attention to details - accurate data entry is required
● Team player
● Proficient in G-Suite (Gmail, Sheets, Docs) and Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Dev-Pro is a US-based outsource software development company with 8+ years’ experience. A
high level of technical knowledge (25% of our developers are Senior) as well as communication
and visibility are Dev-Pro’s key distinguishing features.
Dev-Pro has experience working with projects of various size and complexity, from innovative
startups to market leaders, due to its established infrastructure and flexible management. We
have expertise in Point of Sale, Exchange market, SaaS, CRM development and integrations
(Salesforce, Dynamics), Big Data, social networks of various types, etc.
Web Technologies: Node.js, Angular.js, HTML, CSS
Mobile Development: iOS, Android, Apache Cordova, React Native
Clouds: AWS, Azure, GCP, Rackspace, UpCloud
Databases: MySQL, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Hypertable, OrientDB
Data Storage Solutions: MongoDB, Redis, Couchbase, Riak, Neo4j, RavenDB, MemCache
Blockchain Technologies: Ethereum, Solidity, HyperLedger, EOS
Full text search: Elasticsearch, Apache Lucene, Apache Solr, Sphinx
DevOps tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform
Deployment: Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCl, Gitlab CI
Industry Standards: PCI DSS, SOX
You will join a company with a culture of experience, cross-pollination, high standards and
productivity, and strengthen your overall management, leadership and communication skills.
1) Health insurance
2) Relocation package
3) English classes
4) More details: https://careers.dev-pro.net/en/#benefits
Get on board and Get IT Done with Dev-Pro!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 October 2020