We are currently looking for a remote Senior Python Software Engineer to join our global team. The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries.
It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk and fighting financial crime.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the development for different initiatives in the scope of the customer’s desktop API stream.
- Develop and implement AWS infrastructure
- Adopt of the existing application to a new desktop/web application
- Work and optimize functionality of the current application
- Experience in scripting in Python
- Knowledge of AWS tools
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes
- Spoken and written English level - Intermediate (B1) and higher
Nice to have
- Working experience with NodeJS/NPM
- Knowledge of Typescript/ES6
- Understanding HTML5
- Experience with test automation
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 October 2020