IT Craft invites proactive, passionate, communicative person to take a position Junior HR Manager in our team. Future employee will conduct various meetings, provide onboarding, organize events and participate in other HR activities.
IT Craft invites proactive, passionate, communicative person to take a position Junior HR Manager in our team.
Junior HRM will participate in all HR activities in our company.
- Conducting one-on-one meetings;
- Maintaining onboarding process;
- Taking part in developing creative solutions for team buildings, holiday celebrations. Support departments with their events and activities;
- Providing support to employees including answering questions, researching and resolving issues.
Skills and qualifications required:
- At least 0,5 years of experience in Human Resources;
- Understanding of key HR processes such as onboarding, conducting one-on-one meetings, exit interviews, welcome meetings, etc.;
- Knowledge in event management, real experience will be a plus;
- Great people skills;
- Basic understanding of psychology;
- Planning and organizational skills;
- At least pre-intermediate English will be a plus.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications;
- Comfortable work environment;
- Flexible work hours;
- Professional growth opportunities;
- Benefits package;
- English trainings.
Please send your CV!
The IT Craft company has been working on the IT market for more than 15 years. We base our work on the principles of openness, predictability and responsibility.
We always accomplish all that was promised to our clients, employees or colleagues.
We stimulate the growth of skills and potential of our employees, because it’s the growth of the company in the future.
Join us to work on a wide range of projects from all around the world!
DOU company page: