SoftServe Kyiv is looking for Senior Data Base Engineer with Talend and MySQL for our US-based Client is the global virtual healthcare leader, offering the only comprehensive virtual care solution spanning telehealth (telemedicine), expert medical, and licensed platform services.
The client`s product serves the world's leading insurers, employers, and health systems and helps millions of people around the world resolve their healthcare needs with confidence.
In frames of extending collaboration, we are looking for a talented Database Engineer who enjoys solving complex challenges in sophisticated software systems.
You will be involved in a cross-national team, build innovative products within collaborative, cross-functional teams and ensure adherence to multiple coding disciplines and standards, and contribute to its stability. As the pioneer and trendsetter of a virtual healthcare service providers in the world, your highly visible contributions will be used by millions of people each year.
• Strong at MySQL
• Having strong knowledge of Talend
• Knowledgeable about database performance optimization and troubleshooting
• Understanding DB design and DWH concepts well
• Possessing an analytical mind and a problem-solving attitude
• A technology enthusiast who enjoys expanding the knowledge and share it with others
• A person able to communicate and collaborate with the teammates in order to achieve success
• A professional always looking for new challenges
• An individual who is good at problem-solving and has strong analytical skills
• An active team player
• Good at time-management
• Possessing at least 3 years of data engineering development experience
• A technician with a data-driven mindset
• Understanding Database design principles
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Designing and building ETL and data integration processes
• Data analysis, defect identification, and resolution
• Fixing and remedying issues (some may be broken, others need designing from scratch), improving ETL processes
• Keeping up-to-date with new technologies and industry standards; seeking self-development, and opportunities to progress, learning new skills, and maintaining high-quality work
• Resolving all development tasks within the specified timeframe, reporting to IT Data Manager if the timescale cannot be met
• Effectively using the feedback from business users to keep the team connected to any issues before they become bigger problems. Feeding and translating the feedback into the development tasks to improve the quality of the deliverables
• Attending meetings as required
• Ensuring that security and risk are the fundamental foundations for design, decision, and delivery
• Contributing to the continuous development of the team
• Displaying a great team spirit and loyalty towards colleagues whilst maintaining a high-performance level
• Documentation creation and management
• Identifying and investigating data quality/integrity problems determines the impact and provides solutions to problems
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Support your technical and personal growth — we have a dedicated career plan for all roles in our company
• Enjoy flexible working hours — whether you are a morning bird or a sleepy-head it is ok with us
• Take part in internal and external events where you can build and promote your personal brand
• Give you access to experienced specialists who are very willing to share their knowledge
• Show you our casual atmosphere — no dress code
• Care about your individual initiatives — we are open for them, just come and share your ideas
• Make you familiar with our structured career path and development opportunities
• Share many other advantages with you such as an attractive salary, modern office, a package of benefits, language classes
SoftServe is the largest Ukrainian IT company, a team of 8000+ thinkers and makers, true professionals and good people. We like what we do and do it well. For us, that means a lot.
From engineering to architecture, business analytics to project management, artificial intelligence to customer support solutions, and so much more — choose from a variety of paths and grow your dreams.
Our company isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology, and use it to extend boundaries and connect people, businesses and ideas for the better. We encourage that passion by helping our employees not only build great careers but live great lives.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 October 2020